Cris has extensive experience in personal and corporate tax, corporate finance, business succession planning, and wealth planning.
Cris works with a broad client base of individuals, small to medium-sized enterprises and large corporations to create business structures and facilitate transactions that are as tax efficient as possible. He provides innovative and practical, legal and strategic business advice to individuals, corporations, general and limited partnerships, joint ventures and other organizations.
Cris uses his expertise in tax, corporate finance and business planning to advise his clients and other professional advisors.
To learn more about his love affair with business and tax law, you can read further...
CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course Parts 1, 2 & 3
Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – University of Saskatchewan
- Sessional Lecturer of Tax Law at the University of Saskatchewan
- Sessional Lecturer of Accounting at the First Nations University of Saskatchewan
- Secretary and board member - Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce (2012 – present)
- Secretary and board member - Acadia Minor Hockey Association (2010-2012)
- Volunteer advisor - Valley Bulldogs Minor Football Association (2012 – present)
- Chair of the Youth Exchange Committee of the Kentville Rotary Club (2010-2011)
- Coaching minor hockey, football, baseball and soccer
- Enthusiastic fundraiser for the United Way
Stephanie has a unique combination of leadership, discretion and business acumen that makes her invaluable to btw law and its clients. She brings this valuable skill set to her role as our Business and Corporate Services Manager. She works with an unsurpassed dedication to quality and professionalism, which she demonstrated by earning a Master’s Degree from the Nova Scotia Agricultural College and a PhD in Animal Science from the University of Saskatchewan. Every business should be so fortunate to have someone like Stephanie on their team.
Stephanie has travelled around the globe presenting her research to peers at international conferences. She understands better than most the level of effort required to produce a top quality product. Stephanie has established a new benchmark for quality in corporate services at btw law.